Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace. A revolution in social networking is underway. Don't be left behind. Literally hundreds of millions of people and businesses are members of social networking sites. Social media is marketing nirvana. The pool of potential clients is limitless. It is inexpensive, and it can be utilized for professional networking with other law firms and referral sources, as well. Social media is the 21st century way of keeping in touch with clients on non-privileged, non-confidential matters. Let your clients know that your firm is available whenever and wherever they are: by phone, email, on Facebook, LinkedIn, or even by “twittering.”
Social media is not, however, without its perils. The potential for trade secret breaches, intellectual property violations, and employee misuses are just a few of the issues about which Meyerowitz Communications Inc. advises our social networking clients to beware.
Meyerowitz Communications Inc. can assist you in creating a dynamic, effective social networking presence that fits the needs of your firm, without compromising your brand or reputation. We can also help you to strike the proper balance of how much social media your firm can and should utilize in your marketing efforts.
A dignified, well-engineered social networking presence will help bring new clients to your door and your current clients coming back for your legal services.
Social Media Materials We Provide:
- Written guidance on the best uses of Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn, and other social networking sites and blogs for your firm;
- Social networking home page content;
- Response materials; and
- Blog postings.
- Tap into networks hundreds of millions strong;
- Market to a virtually limitless base of potential clients in a cost effective manner;
- Be seen as a 21st century law firm;
- Establish your presence among the top firms in the nation;
- Be connected to your clients;
- Get more traffic to your Web site; and
- Build relationships worldwide.
Please feel free to contact Meyerowitz Communications Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how engaging our services to develop your social media program can benefit your firm.